Controlling Alien Admission – Immigrant Visas – Employment-Based Visas – Labor Certification – Overview

May 23, 2018

Controlling Alien AdmissionWithin the employment-based preferences, there are five subcategories of immigration, both of which may lead to legal permanent residence in the United States. The majority of workers in two of those classifications, EB-2 and EB-3, must have a labor certification from the U.S. Secretary of Labor before they may be granted visas. This is designed to protect U.S. workers by ensuring that they will not be adversely affected by alien employment in the U.S.

If you need help regarding an employment-based visa, please call the Philadelphia immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of MC Law Group, LLC at 215-496-0690 or contact us online. We proudly represent clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and nationwide.